After spending some time in my bedroom the other day Noah came out with his hair done. This isn't unusual because he likes to wet his hair and give himself a mohawk sometimes. But when I got a little closer I could smell that it wasn't daddy's gel he had used. It was my lanolin cream!!!!
I need to take more pictures of these things:)
While I was feeding Holland and Wayne was working on the computer Noah decided to help himself to some lunch and dropped a large container of soup on the kitchen floor. I kind of wanted to throw some newspaper over it and just let it be.
We have been quite impressed with Presleigh's memory lately. Wayne thinks it's amazing that she can quote tv shows after only seeing them once especially when it's Napolean Dynamite that she is quoting. I love that after getting home from church today she told me the story of President Monson leaving his money in his pocket and then sending his pants to the wash. I can't believe first that she was actually paying attention during her sunbeam lesson and also that she was able to retell the story.
When Noah hears baby Holland awake he always asks to see her eyes. When Holland is asleep, he likes to give her forehead kisses.
We put another offer in on a house!!! I am hoping we get it but I'm trying not to get my hopes up since there were three other offers on it.
Both of my kids are backseat drivers. It's kind of a little crazy how they both will either ask me why I stop, or slow down. They also tell me when the stop light turns green. Noah will say "It's gonna turn green, watch, watch, watch" My mom blames me since I was the worst backseat driver ever. I remember having to sit in the middle so that I could see out the windshield.
Presleigh is miss curious these days. She asked me today, "Does A start with Amen?" She is always asking about words and what letter they start with she just says it a little backwards. She also asks random questions about everything. I hear the word "why" at least 50 times a day. I try really hard to answer her always, but sometimes I have no idea what she is even asking.
I forgot to write that the other day Holland was laying on the floor in the front room and was a little fussy. When I went to check on her Noah was right next to her and Holland had a peanut butter puff on her lip. I guess he though she was hungry:)
On Sunday while our home teacher was over Noah was playing with a polly pocket leg and it lodged down his throat. Wayne was able to get it out but holy cow it was a very scary 10 seconds:(
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment