Congratulations, you guys! Glad she arrived here safely. She's so sweet.
She is darling!! Love the name. My favorite picture is the one with Pres!!! You can tell how happy she is to have her baby sister here at last! :) I'm so happy for you guys and happy you and the little Miss are doing so well! :)
ps I'm Camie not Rick :)
Congratulations Wayne and Amy! What a cutie!
YEAH! Congrats. She's a cutie!
Thanks everyone!!!! We are super excited to have Holland here:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations, you guys! Glad she arrived here safely. She's so sweet.
She is darling!! Love the name. My favorite picture is the one with Pres!!! You can tell how happy she is to have her baby sister here at last! :) I'm so happy for you guys and happy you and the little Miss are doing so well! :)
ps I'm Camie not Rick :)
Congratulations Wayne and Amy! What a cutie!
YEAH! Congrats. She's a cutie!
Thanks everyone!!!! We are super excited to have Holland here:)
Post a Comment