Alrighty so we are 4 weeks into this three kiddo thing and it is a little crazy kind of like it was with two kiddos:)
Presleigh and Noah have figured out that when mom is feeding sissy they can get away with pretty much everything. So that is usually the time that they decide they want to wrestle:) Just like when my brother and I use to wrestle, one of them always gets hurt. They also know that if they don't obey me while i'm breatfeeding their time in their bedroom is delayed a few extra minutes which means I might even forget that they were having a hard time.
Holland is constantly eating, and she is getting the thighs to prove it:) I am so glad that she started off being such a great nurser, I'm pretty sure she would nurse all day if I would let her. No pacifier for this baby yet. Her days and nights have been way off so we have had quite a few sleepless nights. Thank goodness for pumping so that Dad can help out sometimes.
Presleigh is also a really big help. She loves to hold Holland. She can only hold her for a few seconds though because her arms get tired. She also will grab me diapers and wipes when I'm changing Holland. If Holland spits up she will wipe her cute face while Noah yells, "Baby Spit!"
A few months ago we did the three day potty training with Noah. He was doing really well with going on the potty but then started to regress. We decided to put him back in diapers because I figured that once baby got here he would regress again. Well baby came and Noah decided he was done with diapers. He has been so good about going in the potty and has only had a couple accidents:) YAY!!!!
Friday, March 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY for Noah!!!! Hip Hip HOORAY for you!!!! Only one in diapers!!! :)
Post a Comment