Monday, August 22, 2011
Mommy Guilt
I was starting to get really concerned about my kids and the effect that this pregnancy is having on them. They are completely aware that mommy is sick and sometimes they even sing to me, to try to help me feel better. I have been feeling tons of mommy guilt because our house is a mess, I rarely get them dressed, most of our playtime is spent on my bed and discipline is non-existent:( But then I see them doing things like getting their own lunch and brushing their own teeth and pushing eachother on the swings and then I think maybe they are learning independence and responsibilty. I'm not really sure if that is the case but it sure does make me feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love that picture of them eating spaghetti on the floor. So cute. And dang all of Pres's dress up clothes are cute, I LOVE that hat.
Post a Comment