Monday, May 16, 2011

Call me Kassie!!!

Yesterday Presleigh wanted to play baseball. So she picked up the hose nozzle to my vaccuum and a miniture stufffed soccer ball and asked me to throw it to her. I was pleasently surprised how well she could hit the little thing. Then we changed it up and played catch with Noah's Buzz bouncy ball.

She was talking my ear off about wanting to be a dragon when she grows up, and then told me to "Call me Kassie!" I asked her why Kassie and she told me that is the name of one of the dragons on Dragon Tales. I agreed and started calling her kassie. Then she wanted me to call Noah ork. It's funny because ork is what Wayne calls people who or being dorks, but anyway. She then asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up. I told her a mommy. She gave me a funny look and then I said, ok how about a doctor. She then started calling me doctor. If Wayne or I called her Presleigh she would yell in a silly voice "Call me Kassie" It was a fun little game.

So then while sitting in Sacrament meeting later that day Noah turns to Presleigh and says "Kassie" Presleigh turned to him and in a not so reverent voice says "I'm not Kassie, I'm Presleigh" She had us quite confused about who she was at which time.

The weeds are growing like crazy in our yard. This is perfect for Pres, because she thinks dandylions are beautiful flowers. She likes to pick them and put them in her basket.


The kids got into the sunscreen the other day, and made this wonderful mess.


Cousins came over for some dessert on my birthday. Of course we love when they come and visit us.

Noah, hanging out with the boys. I can't remember what they were doing, but Noah was laughing at them.

Noah and John having a moment

This is proof that my kids are playing well together these days. Presleigh took blankets and all sorts of toys outside to play with on the lawn. She put pillows down and her and Noah pretended like they were sleeping under the stars. It was very very cute even though it was a pain to clean up. They are the best little friends:)



Our kids love to do pull-ups. Noah asks quite often to get on the pull-up bar in our doorway and then tries to pull himself up. He says pull-up so well and it's stinkin cute. Here they are at the park hanging on the bar above the slide.

Noah is super brave and has conquered the bars at the park:)

3 comments:

Taylors said...

:( This post made me so homesick for you and your family... we need to plan a trip to IDAHO this year!!!! I miss you and your cute family. Love the sleeping under the stars .... and Kassie :)

Melinda said...

Your kids are growing up and getting so big! It is so fun that they can play together and are the best of friends! YOu are such a cute mom :)

Peterson Family said...

Cute post! Pres and Noah do play well together! I thought marigolds were beautiful as a child too and loved them! Your family is so so cute and funny!