
Noah's birthday was on the same day as my cuzn and sis-in-law's baptism so we celebrated it the day before. We had a yummy dinner of pork tacos and corn on the cob from the ranch down the road. We had brownie cupcakes for dessert, and I made Noah a giant one to dig into. It was so special to have so much family in town and able to celebrate his day with us.
4 comments:
Wow Amy, those pictures are awesome. That group picture is so fun to see! I want to come again :)
Looks like a lot of fun, and you had a great turn out. Great pics and fun birthday decor.
You are so creative... I need to shadow you and learn. Looked like a fun birthday party.
These pictures are so cute and so creative. You have a really fun blog to look at. Your kids are growing up and are so cute. You and Wayne look great too....love your new hairdo! You look so young.
Miss you guys. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment