His wobbleness as he walks around the house.
He points at anything and everything.
He is always trying to put his sister's headbands on his own head.
He climbs on whatever he can find.
He still loves to bear crawl, even though he can walk.
He shakes his head at me when I tell him no.
He try to mimic what we say.
He gives forehead kisses.
He loves to throw everything.
He loves his outdoor push car.
He bear crawls to the back door everytime he hears it open.
he puts his sucky in his own mouth.



2 comments:
He is truly adorable!! Love him love him love him.....
These pictures just make me want to grab him and kiss him. (I am sure he would LOVE that) I can't believe a year has gone by since his birth. He is certainly a fine specimen and seems to have a mix of all three of you. Love you
Post a Comment