Well not a lot of news to report on for this Taylor family. Last weekend My family came down for conference weekend. It was so good to see everyone and get to spend so much time with them all. We had tickets to Sunday morning conference and it was nice to be able to go to the conference center to listen. I am always able to feel the spirit so much stronger when I go there.
My mother brought me her old sewing machine so i've started working on my first quilt. I've never really sewn before so it's going to be an interesting project. I'm making the quilt out of all my old t-shirts so i'm not too picky, and it shouldn't be too difficult.
I've also started babysitting this cute little one year old Kali. She is so cute and Presleigh has so much fun playing with her. It's quite a challenge having two little girls all day that are only about 3 months apart. I feel like i finally have a little bit of an understanding of what it's like to have twins. I'm glad though that Presleigh finally has someone to play with. I have to keep a close eye on her though because she loves to climb up on Kali and she's always trying to pull out her earrings. They are so adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment