Saturday, September 6, 2008

Car Seat

So we're in the market for a new car seat and i'm having a hard time deciding which kind to get. Presleigh is about to graduate from the infant carrier and i want to know where people have found their car seats and what brand to get. We need it to be inexpensive but safe. If you have any info on different seats, please let me know. Thanks.

3 comments:

Salina said...

I LOVE my Eddie Bauer Alpha Omega (I think that's what it's called). It is basically a 3-in-one seat. Meaning it can be used rear-facing, forward, and also a booster seat. The reason I really LOVE it, is that the straps are fully adjustable without needing to rethread them through the back! Saves SO much time and guessing, and it allows it to fit to the shoulders better (rather than being too short or too tall for them) I hope this info helps. I don't remember where I found it at, though I do remember I ordered it on line for a great price. So look around there are some great deals out there. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what mine is called it is black and from Target. I did lots of online research and found that basically they all meet the same safety standards, so just get the one that you like. I took Em to the store and she sat in all of them then we picked out the one that we liked. Look at how many heights the straps are adjustable to, look at how it adjusts, look at how the straps click in...and find the one you like. By the way your hair is super cute.

Patsy said...

Hey..... I found out how to work this I think... I have no idea on car seats I just kinda threw all of you in the back seat and told you to hang on!jk