Wednesday, September 3, 2008





I just thought i would post some pics of Presleigh from the month of August. We've had a eventful month. We're all moved in to our home in Ogden. Wayne started school last monday and has been spending his off days studying for the CPA exam. We took a family trip to Bosie, ID for labor day and had a blast. We got to spend time with my sister Kim and her family and also my cousin Rhonda and her family. It was nice to get away for a weekend.
Presleigh has started pulling herself up onto things and falls all the time. She's started doing this weird growl thing like she's a dog and it's so stinkin cute.

3 comments:

Taylors said...

YAY a new post! I check your blog 5 or 6 times a day to see if your hair is on it yet and nope not this time either. I love the pics of Presleigh but I do need to see a bigger picture of your hair :)

Jen said...

Famous...your baby girl is getting so big! How was your trip to Boise? I hope you guys liked it! Miss you cousin!

Aislinn said...

ah what a cutie! I wish you still lived here!