Sunday, April 15, 2012

Random Picture Update

Wayne found us like this one evening when he got home.  I'm still in PJs, Holland asleep, Noah crashed, and Presleigh playing with my phone.  I was stuck in this position for quite a while.

Presleigh and Noah absolutely love Holland.  They always want to see her when her "eyes are awake." When one of them notices that Holland is awake they call for the other one.  It is way cute:)  

Holland had a pretty bad clogged tear duct in her right eye.  People kept telling me to put breast milk in it.  I would put breast milk on her eye and it didn't really do anything.  Then it seemed to be getting worse so I put breast milk on her eye and then opened it to make sure it got inside.  It cleared up a couple days later:)  Wish I would have known that with the other two kids.

Holland loves her daddy.  I love how she just stares at him sometimes. 

Noah has been living in these slipper boots lately.  I didn't let him wear them to church but he came home and immediately put them on:)

Holland falls asleep so easily on Wayne.  Sometimes when she struggles going to sleep at night I wake him up because he seems to always be able to get her to sleep.




A couple weeks ago Wayne's Mom and Sister Meredith came to visit.  It was so fun to see them and have them visit us here in Idaho.  The kids were in heaven as they always are with visitors. We are so glad that they came to see us:)

Presleigh and Noah got these glasses from their primary president.  Sister Wells brought the three kiddos gifts when Holland was born.  Presleigh loved those glasses and even tried to sneak them into church with her:)

While Grandma and Mere were here we walked over to the park.  Presleigh and Noah love to swing.
Noah climbing and jumping as usual

A better picture of Holland's eye:(

Sweet girl in Neon

I love this picture because I have a similar one of Presleigh when Noah was a newborn.  They both were playing with the car seat and then ended up falling asleep.



Holland has had a rough first couple months.  About 3 or so weeks ago she started getting ingrown toenails.  They didn't look too bad so we started soaking them.  Well they didn't really get any better and pretty soon they were super swollen and filled with puss and very sore I'm sure.  I finally took her in to the doctor last week and her pediatrician put her on an antibiotic.  They looked better for a few days but they seem to be getting bad again.  I really hope they don't have to take her nail off:( 

Well Holland has been a pretty fussy baby so far.  for the first few weeks she had a hard time sleeping at night.  I am pretty sure she had her days and nights super confused.  Then she started getting these ingrown toenails and I had no idea that they were causing her so much pain.  But ever since she has been on the antibiotic she has done so much better at night and is not nearly as fussy.  I think her little toes were hurting her really bad and that's why she was struggling at night so much.  There were nights that she was up for like 5 hours straight:(  We go back in to see her doctor tomorrow so we will see what she has to say about her toes.


No comments: