After having our ultrasound pushed back a couple weeks, we were finally able to go in last week as a family and find out that we will be welcoming a sweet baby girl into our fam at the beginning of March. Presleigh is super excited to have a baby sister and Noah doesn't seem to care that much. Noah actually slept through most of the ultrasound, but when he woke up and saw what was going on he said, "baby." Presleigh was already quite sure that she would be having a baby sister so she wasn't surprised. Wayne and I were pretty confident we were having a girl too.
We do not have a name picked out. We are throwing around a few, but we probably won't decide til baby girl gets here.
She was so cute during her ultrasound. It is totally amazing to me that technology allows us to actually watch our babies while they are still in the belly. I love being able to see her, to get a glimpse of her little personality:) She was totally stretched out for most of it. Her little legs were stretched out completely and every once in a while she would cross her little ankles. We got a nice litte profile shot and her mouth immediately reminded us of Noah's. I had another ultrasound yesterday to measure her. She is measuring right on and is just under 1 pound. We already love her so so much!!!!
So now the fun begins. Lots of baby projects. I probably won't start them until all of my Christmas projects are finished though.





5 comments:
I'm so happy for you!! she is going to be GORGEOUS!!
YAY! Congrats...girls are so much fun!!
That is fantastic news! Congrats you guys!
So fun!! Congrats chick:)
Yea!! Baby girl #2 for you on the way! I can't wait to see her!!!! Sure do miss you guys. Wish I could watch you do all your fun and cute projects.
Post a Comment