Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Baby #2

I'm very sad to say that we won't be having a new baby join our family in February like we thought. It's the strangest thing, about 5 days ago I took two pregnancy tests that were both positive. Well I didn't really feel very pregnant. With Presleigh i started feeling sick just a few days after i took the pregnancy test. So yesterday i sent Wayne to the store to get another couple pregnancy tests. I took one last night and it was negative and then I took another one this morning and it was negative also. Although we were very excited, we know that the lord knows what's best for our family, and he will bless us with a new addition when he feels it's time.

As for Wayne's business... right now Wayne and his brother are trying to figure out what path they feel the business and our families should take. There are a few options that they are thinking about. I thought we were headed for California, but we're not really sure. I really do not want to raise my family in LA. But I am willing to go wherever while Presleigh is young so that we can get this business up and running. Hopefully we'll have set plans soon.

5 comments:

The Wynia Family said...

WHAT!!! You should have called silly!

Aislinn said...

So sorry to hear that Amy... California? I thought it was Cedar. So many changes for you guys...I wish you all the best of luck.

Jen said...

Sorry cousin! You have pleanty of time to have more & I know you will be blessed with a lot of the little ones=) XOXO

Taylors said...

Amy I'm sorry to hear about the baby. John and Dexy told us you were expecting and we were so excited for you. Keep us updated about where you are going... I am still hoping by some miracle you end up here. We had so much fun with you guys when you were here and would love it if yo lived here. We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks :)

Alyssa said...

Hey Amy - I got your blog addy from Jen's blog. Didn't know you had one but should have figured. :) these are great ways to stay in touch. Well check ours out when you can. Hope all is well! Take care! Alyssa
http://www.themorbizzles.blogspot.com/