Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Catch up

So we officially moved out of our house last week. It took us a few days to get all of our junk over to john's garage. We are planning on moving it all down to Cedar City at the end of this week. But we will be putting it into a storage unit because we have decided to live with Wayne's parents for a little while. Our plans for now are to move down there in July or so but we'll see. I'm so glad that his parents were so willing to let us move in with them, they are amazing. On a different note, Presleigh suprised Wayne and I today when she rolled over for the first time. It was so cute because she was trying so hard and she just couldn't quite get it. I showed her by moving her legs back and forth that if she got some momentum she could do it. She finally understood and rolled all by herself. She hasn't done it since but I can't believe that she is already rolling over, she's growing up so fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you.