Friday, June 22, 2007
The Beginning
This journal is a record of Wayne and My days. I want you to have an organized account of the things we do together. Right now we are 10 weeks pregnant and still don't know if we're ahving a boy or a girl. I will try to keep you updated on our first year of marriage. So let me catch you up until now. Wayne and I were married on February 3rd 2007. We had a reception with friends and family that night at a church. The next day was a sunday and we flew to Los Angeles, CA. We went on a 6 day cruise to Mexico. It stopped in Mazatlan and Cabo! When we got home we opened presents and tried to organize the house. On march 1st we spent 2 weeks in Layton babysitting Kent and Stacie's 3 kids. It was a very interesting 2 weeks. We then spent a couple weeks back at home. We contnued to organize and we also started painting. Then we spent April 2-20 in Dallas, TX. Wayne had a training there so I spent all day in a hotel room while he worked. When we got back from Dallas I painted more of the house. My mother came at the end of March with my Aunt Colleen and grandma. They came to visit. In the middle of April I went with Julie to Montana to visit. We were only there a few days. We found out that we were pregnant. The rest of May and up til now has been pretty uneventful. For my birthday Wayne bought us Faith and Tim McGraw tickets and he put new tires on my car. On June 11th we went to the concert and had a great time. I went with the young women last weekend to the Manti Pagent which was amazing. Tonight Wayne and John worked on cement on the side of John's house and last week they did ours. It turned out really nice. So that's were we're at right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment