Saturday, June 30, 2007
Monday was pretty uneventful. I had to work. Then Tuesday we didn't do much either, just went to bed early. Wednesday I had young womens and so I didn't get home til about 9:00. Then Wayne and I went to get dinner at Famous Dave's. Devin and his girlfriend Erica showed up at like 11:30 pm. Thursday afternoon we went to Gateway and I brought Veronica along too. Wayne met us there when he got off of work. I had to work at 4:30. Friday, Devin and Erica and I went to Logan for the day to find Erica a place to live. I was so sick and had to make Devin drive home. Then we all tok a nap. Wayne and I went to see a movie last night. We saw "Ocean's 13." It was good and afterward we went to coldstone for ice cream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment