Thursday, April 11, 2013

Another Update Via My Instagram

Holland loves to be outside.  Whenever Presleigh and Noah go outside Holland points at the door and whimpers like a puppy until I let her go outside.  It's pretty fun to watch her play in the dirt and walk around on the patio taking care of her business.  

We have been working on our backyard a little.  I took this picture after Wayne spent the day power washing our fence so that we could stain it.  He started off with a scrub brush and bucket of soapy water and had planned on scrubbing the whole fence because he didn't want to rent a pressure washer.  Our back neighbor saw him working so hard that he offered to let us borrow his pressure washer.  It saved us a ton of time.  

Noah offered to push Holland on her swing which she loves now.  I watched him from the window spit on her hair and then start trying to spike it.  So nice of him to fix his sister's hair so pretty.

I signed Presleigh up for soccer.  I started registering Noah too but then decided he was too young.  Well the association got confused and ended up putting Noah on Presleigh's team roster.  Their coach showed up and gave them both uniforms and they were so excited.  I was all confused because we hadn't paid for Noah so I talked with the association and they had us give Noah's uniform back to the coach.  He didn't really understand what happened but because Presleigh's team only has 3 players her coach lets Noah sub in when one of the kids need a break.  So technically they both go to the practices and games but only one of them gets to wear the uniform.  It's been hit or miss on their attitude for playing.  Somedays they are excited and other days they don't want to show up.  I think we'll be taking a couple years off before we try again.

Like always Holland finds something to climb.  This time it was the slide and she was so proud of herself when she got to the top.  She would stand up and let go and I was freaked out that she would fall backwards.  Now she usually just sits at the top and watches the kids play but every once in a while Noah will give her a little nudge down.  It doesn't stop her though from getting right back up and sitting on top of the slide.

My friend was able to get us a great deal on blueberries and strawberries.  These are the two fruits we probably eat the most of so it was perfect.  I made some jam but froze most of the fruit to put in out oatmeal and to make smoothies with.   

Noah is also a climber these days.  He loves to climb any pole that he can.  He will even climb the doorways in our house.  He loves to pull himself up on the ledge of the fireplace too.  He has some crazy strength in his arms and legs.  I want to get this boy into some gymnastics.  

Holland is finally able to get up on the fireplace.  She was very proud that she was able to climb up but also loves to tease  me by walking around on it.  

Here she is all ready to play in her first game.  It was freezing cold this day but it didn't stop her.  She was very excited.

Presleigh came downstairs from getting herself dressed and said, "Look Mom, I'm all stripes."

She wanted to watch the kids playing outside.  


Once again climbing on the stool.



We scored at Costco this day.  They were handing out creamies for samples.

This is Noah's favorite pole to climb.  It's a pole in the Lewis' backyard that is part of their batting cage.  He says that he wants to touch the gold (with is the little T piece that holds the poles together) He will even talk about climbing this pole when we aren't over there and he will ask me if we can go to the Lewis' so he can "touch the gold."  It's pretty awesome to watch him do it.  Love my little monkey!

No comments: