Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Recap of July from my Iphone

I started putting Holland in her exersaucer.  Since she was just a few months old Holland loved to play with toys dangling from her car seat and bouncer.  I wasn't surprised that she was a fan of her exersaucer. 

Cousin Krista came back from college.  My kids absolutely adore her and were so excited when she was home. 

We moved into our house at the end of May and immediately started working on projects.  The whole house had just been painted a really ugly tan.  So we ended up painted the ceilings before we moved in.  We also started working on getting the cabinets painted.  My parents came to help us moved in and my amazing mother pretty much painted the whole main living area.  This is a progress picture of my messy unfinished kitchen. 



Finally hung some pictures on our walls. 

Holland finally started enjoying her bumbo. 

I wanted to wait to start Holland on solids pretty much because they are a pain.  but at around 4 1/2 months Holland started struggling with sleeping so I thought it might help her sleep better.  It didn't really do anything so we have just now started back up on some solid foods.  She is not a big fan of rice cereal. 



When we first potty trained Noah he was so good about staying dry during the night.  We were so excited and thought that we had lucked out with no bed wetters.  When we moved things seemed to change and Noah started peeing his bed.  I was constantly changing sheets and Noah was switching bunks every night.   I thought that we would be able to control it and get him to stop wetting by being more diligent with his night time drinks and taking him potty before bed so I was dragging my feet on the pull ups.  But to make my life easier we caved and started putting him in pull ups.   

Presleigh loves to hold Holland. Sometimes I think she forgets that Holland is not a baby doll and is a little rough. Pres is such a great big sister though and helps so much with her younger siblings:)

I am absolutely in love with this sweet baby.  I can not believe how fast she is growing:(  My favorite right now is bringing her to my bed in the mornings and listen to her talk.  Then Presleigh and Noah will join us and we will all play and talk before we get ready for the day.   
Towards the end of July, the Herrera's came to Meridian for a visit.  We were so happy to be able to spend some time with them.  I can not believe how big their kiddos have gotten.  Presleigh and Delaney were reunited and had so much fun playing together.  It was so fun to watch them but it also made me miss our days in California. 


She is so serious sometimes:)

We had a fun get together for my friend Keri's birthday.  Presleigh and Noah enjoyed swimming in the pool.  I didn't put my kids in swim lessons this year but they have become pretty good swimmers this summer.  We definitely miss our old neighborhood pool but we have had quite a few opportunities to go swimming this summer.

Spending some time with mommy in bed:)

Look Presleigh's awake!!!

And Noah too!!!

We have spent a lot of time at the splash park this summer.



This is the only type of pacifier that Holland will take. This was a pacifier that we tried to get Presleigh to take when she was a baby. She wasn't interested in it, but Holland loves it.  Unfortunately we only have one of them, and the company no longer makes them like this anymore.  This pacifier stresses me out.  I am constantly worried that we are going to lose it.  Wayne is not concerned about the pacifier at all so he is constantly losing it:)  Sometimes I really want to lose it so that I can stop being so crazy about it and then maybe Holland would be able to self soothe a little better.   I guess this will save me quite a bit of money in the long run though because when Noah was a baby I was constantly losing and replacing pacifiers. 


No comments: