Monday, May 14, 2012

Name and Blessing


We were able to have Holland's blessing last Sunday.  She was so happy that morning and was wide awake during her blessing.
Wayne gave her a beautiful blessing most of which was about being a good example and serving others. 
 He blessed her that she would gain a testimony early and use her knowledge to help others.  I am so grateful for the Priesthood.  I am grateful for a husband who holds and honors his Priesthood.
  Holland is so precious.  She is a special daughter of God and I hope that she will always know that and not get distracted by the world around her.  She is definitely one loved little girl:)












2 comments:

Taylors said...

I LOVE her dress!!! The kids are cute as ever, wish we could have been there for the blessing... next one :)

Love you guys!!

joanna said...

Oh, sounds like Wayne gave a very special blessing. I can't believe how big she already is! Such a sweet family you have.